Establish your personal weighing routine.
Do you know what you weigh today? A common challenge for many who struggle with their weight is adopting the habit of weighing regularly. However, “It is what it is and the only way to control it is to know it.”
So here are a few tips.
1. Establish a day and time each week when you will weigh yourself.
2. Weigh at the same time each week.
3. Weigh in the same clothes or no clothes at all.
4. Track your weight with any of the awesome digital tools, or with a pen and paper.
5. Share your progress online or with an accountability buddy.