Give your posture a quick check up.
Having good posture can help you look and feel better. Use these easy tips and tricks to be more aware of your posture and take steps to improve.
1. Identify a color that will remind you to check your posture. Whenever you see that color – stand or sit up a bit straighter.
2. If you sit for long periods of time, align your back with your chair to avoid slouching or leaning forward. A foot rest may help as well.
3. Position your monitor upwards to encourage you to sit upright to see the screen.
4. Take regular standing breaks.
5. When you walk, keep your head up shoulders back and chest out and eyes forward. Avoid pushing your head forward.
Try these tips and before long, you will start getting posture compliments!