We have a complete understanding of the unique needs of our bariatric patients and we are dedicated to helping them reach their goals.
- Lap-Band and Realize Gastric Band
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- Gastric Bypass
- Revisions on previous bariatric procedures
- St. David’s Medical Center
- North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center Austin
- Seton Medical Center Williamson
- Central Park Surgery Center
- 7 skilled bariatric surgeons – Our surgeons have undergone advanced training in weight loss surgery techniques including Robotic Surgery.
- Licensed dietitian – Consults with each patient before surgery, is available for follow up visits/questions, and participates with patients throughout their weight loss journey.
- Patient Advocates – Guide patients through insurance approval and financing.
- Pre-op testing and consultations to ensure surgery is appropriate for you at the present time.
- Medical tests ( e.g., blood work, EKG)
- Psychological consultation
- Exercise physiologist consultants
- Support groups (offered by hospitals)