Your Thoughts Become Your Reality
By Pamela Shenk, CHt
Are you aware that your thoughts become your reality? The law of attraction states that what you give energy to, you will attract into your life.
Where is your energy going? The one and only thing you can control are your thoughts and your thoughts will not only determine how you feel; they create your future. Whatever is going on in your life at this very moment, good or bad, is a reality. Yet how you respond to it, is created by you and in your control. I know, there are times that this is a difficult statement to swallow, but it’s true.
- Are your thoughts positive or negative?
- Are you living in fear?
- Are you thinking, what if I don’t reach my goal weight?
- Do you spend a good part of you day saying I hope this weight stays off, what if I gain some back, what if I get sick, and would a slice of pizza really be bad?
If you are not happy with your life, the way it is today, you may want to take the time and effort to create your future the way you want it. Here are some steps:
1. Focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want and remove all negatives from your vocabulary.
2. Surround yourself with positive people that will support you in all that you do.
3. Write down your goals, read them every day knowing you will achieve them. Once your goals are reached, how would your life change from the way it is today? See it, feel it, enjoy it!
4. Make a list of everything you would like to achieve. Write it as a positive, eliminate all doubt and cut out words and pictures to support your goals and dreams so you can see them every day which helps to make it real and speeds up the process.
Thoughts are energy and the more energy you can put behind your positive thoughts, the better it is for you. The law of attraction responds to how you feel about what you say and how you feel about what you think. Think about the person you would like to become, because you become the person you think about.